We are representing a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis role with a well-known Global manufacturing organization.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will partner with one of the business units and work closely with sales/business unit leadership, including analysis for contract renewals as well as new customer account contract proposals
- Responsible for supporting planning, budgeting, and actual reporting process
- Prepare and review monthly results and ad hoc analysis to determine methods of increasing operating productivity
- Develop financial presentation packages for review with senior leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, MBA is preferred
- 7+ years of financial analysis, reporting and profitability analysis for a global organization
- Must have experience with business partnering and contract analysis
- Good interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.