The Atlantic Group is representing a Manager of Financial Controls with a successful and growing Real Estate organization with room for development and advancement.
- Reports directly to Vice President of Accounting
- Role will maintain documentation and compliance with internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with SOX standards
- Oversee outside consultants who handles all the Controls/SOX
- Add new controls or enhance the design of existing controls on an as-needed basis
- Cross collaboration and ad hoc work with all department heads
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years in experience- internal audit experience highly preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical accounting skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.