We are representing a Manager of Financial Compliance, Policy and Technical Accounting position with a Manufacturing Company in the Montgomery County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A well-known global public company, a consistent leader in their sector with a strong 10% growth in revenue year over year with further acquisitions ahead
- A newly established position seeking a critical liaison between the internal strategic controls process to the external audit process
- A dedicated company that places employees first and strives to be consistently labeled as one of the best places to work nationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA preferred. Strong GAAP knowledge essential
- 5+ years of experience; Big 4 background ideal especially with a public company. SOX appearance a plus
- A proven top performer looking to pivot to one of the most renowned companies in the Greater Philadelphia Area
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.