We are representing a newly created Manager of Finance role for a well-known and growing organization located in South Jersey.
- Position is a high visibility role that will work with all levels of individuals including Senior Leadership
- Individual will be responsible for leading the budgeting/planning process, financial analysis and management reporting
- Individual will be responsible for developing, evaluating and monitoring long and short term financial objectives and metrics
- Research and explain performance variances and assist in the preparation of financial related presentations for Senior Leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of related and progressive experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Prior experience in public accounting would be welcomed
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.