We are representing a Manager of Accounting & Reporting position with a global manufacturing organization in Wayne, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position Reports to the Accounting Director
- Position is 60% technical accounting (policy, accounting research, GAAP/IFRS technical issues, acquisition/purchase accounting) and 40% accounting and reporting support
- Support the acquisition accounting and business development teams in reviewing and providing guidance with mergers and acquisitions
- Interact with external auditors to ensure compliance with technical accounting issues
- Role would have 2 resources; 1 direct report and 1 shared resource under peer Manager
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA is required
- Big 4/Large National public accounting experience preferred
- Deep understanding of US GAAP & IFRS
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.