We are representing a Manager of Accounting Policy opportunity with a Financial Services Institution located in Fort Washington, PA.
Highlights of the Company & Position Highlights
- Opportunity to work for one of the top 20 largest banks in the country
- Position is focused on accounting policy for the entire company including derivatives, M&A, GAAP issues and FASB pronouncements
- Individual will be a part of the global valuation and accounting policy committee
- Position offers exposure to Senior Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA is a plus
- 4+ years of BIG 4 audit experience, or a combination of public and corporate experience
- Experience with derivatives, hedging, loan allowances and interest rates is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.