We are representing a Manager of Financial Reporting opportunity with a Fortune 500 company located just outside of Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will revolve around providing support for compliance with US GAAP and SEC reporting obligations
- Specific duties will include monthly closing functions, assisting in preparing the Form 10-Q and Form 10-K, technical accounting research on special projects, implementation of new accounting and reporting requirements, analysis of transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures, in addition to a variety of other responsibilities
- Individual will have the opportunity to grow within the Financial Reporting department or rotate internally
- Organization is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on quality, professional development, and creating a positive work environment
- Culture is cognizant of the need for adequate work/life balance
- Headquarters has great perks to include onsite fitness center, cafeteria and outdoor space
- Bachelor’s required; Accounting preferred
- 6+ years of relevant accounting experience required
- CPA required
- Strong US GAAP and SEC knowledge required
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.