We are representing a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis with a prominent company in Montgomery County.
Company and Position Highlights
- A private innovative national leader in its sector experiencing tremendous growth under new leadership that is positioning the company for continued success
- Newly created position at the Manager level, answering to the Director, providing critical financial modeling and comprehensive reporting as the business continues to evolve
- A dynamic Company committed to top quality performance where the focus is on being the best in their field, providing employee development while maintaining a family culture
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting and/or Finance; Masters highly preferred
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis; STRONG financial modeling skills and pharma experience are a MUST
- A strategic self-starter who can problem solve on-the-fly, provide keen insights to the Director and CFO, while strategically collaborating with department leaders
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.