The Atlantic Group is representing a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis opportunity at a rapidly growing Healthcare/SaaS company in Bucks County, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Newly created, hands on role reporting directly to the CFO as well as other Senior Leadership
- Company just made an acquisition and this role is responsible to build out the forecasting function in Excel
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred
- 6+ years of progressive Finance experience
- Expert Excel User
- Must have a great personality as role will work with senior leadership, including the sales organization
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.