The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Manager/Director of Leasing/Property Management in the Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in the residential property industry.
- Owns and manages over 600+ residential units in the Philadelphia area.
- They are also in the process of bringing 280+ units out of the ground.
- This individual will be the Lead Leasing/Property Management professional reporting directly to the Owner/President and The Director of Operations.
- Direct access to Leadership Team.
- Oversee and manage the daily workings of their properties and investments.
- Set and collect rent, handle maintenance requests from tenants, fill vacant units and potentially set the budget for the properties.
- This individual will be heavily involved in the Leasing of all units.
- Coordinate turning over of units.
- 3+ years of experience leasing residential properties preferably in the Philadelphia area.
- Customer service, detail oriented with off the charts follow up skills.
- This individual must have great communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications with emphasis in Excel and Word.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.