We are representing a Manager of Corporate Accounting with a Technology Company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A premier Fortune 500 company that sets the standard for excellence in everything they do where others attempt to emulate
- A critical position of ownership and management of the full consolidation process over all business units
- A stand-alone organization that empowers employees to learn, evolve and progress while making socially impactful contributions to the Greater Philadelphia community
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA needed; Big 4 background ideal
- 7+ years of consolidation experience; strong GAAP knowledge and process management ability
- A proven thinker that can analyze data, discern potential areas of opportunities to maximize profitability
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.