The Manager of Contract Administration is responsible for the oversight and management of contracts from initiation to overall implementation and tracking. Duties include participating in proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract development, tracking and monitoring contract terms and changes, risk management and contract information consolidation and reporting. The manager will also be responsible for the development and integration of contract management tools, templates, methods and processes of engagement. The Manager will partner with the Director in support the CIO, IT Department and Legal to ensure compliance, reduce risk, eliminate complexity and provide efficient Contract Administration.
- Manages the end-to-end contracting administration process on behalf of the IT Department
- Manages and reviews contractual obligations to ensure that all terms and conditions are tracked and met.
- Prepare and disseminates information regarding contract status
- Identifies risks and issues, suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Responsible for the implementation of Contract Management tool and processes
- Actively partnering with IT department on contracts negotiations and renewals
- Performs macro and micro-level contractual risk analysis, develops reports, and escalates concerns
- Develop policies and procedures
- Partners with internal stakeholders to assess, understand, and mitigate risk in contractual agreements
- Monitoring the contracts progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements
- A minimum of 6 years contract administration experience
- Experience working in Information Technology department a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of contracting concepts and contract acquisition laws
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are also desirable
- Advanced proficiency in contract negotiations and finalizing contract terms
- Ability to lead and complete analysis of contract terms and provisions
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.