We are representing an M&A Research Manager opportunity with an industry-leading investment firm located just outside of Philadelphia.
- Global public company with a vast array of clients delivering innovative services
- Pivotal position due to continued expansion seeking a driven individual that excels in a team atmosphere, goal-driven group, and adept at detailed reviews
- Critical, hands-on role seeking a committed, forward thinking personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Public company and proven market leader supporting continuous opportunities for growth and advancement known for being one of the best places to work
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of Big 4 experience or combination as related to financial services or private equity experience
- An energetic individual with an analytical mind, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.