The Atlantic Group is representing a Logistics & Cost Analyst opportunity with a successful, family-owned manufacturing organization just north of Philadelphia in Montgomery County, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Role will communicate analytical results to others on a consistent basis, provide an interpretation of the data, and make recommendations for improvement
- Use a variety of data sources to compile data for generating insights that will enable business optimization
- Develop new and evaluate current relationships with vendors (e.g. freight forwarders, 3PLs)
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Review data integrity of domestic/import Bill of Materials (BOMs), expand, and refine existing product BOMs
- Work with team on supply chain optimization projects (e.g. domestic/international warehouse expansion)
- Bachelor’s Degree with a quantitative focus in Finance, Economics, or Supply Chain
- 2+ years excelling in a data-intensive role in a supply chain/logistics environment
- Process improvement mindset
- An analytical, curious nature with a passion for logistics, supply chain and numbers
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.