The Atlantic Group is looking for an experienced Legal Assistant. In order to be considered, you do need to have at least 3 years of recent experience within Family Law. This is a full time role that offers a full benefits package.
- Types general correspondence, memoranda and complex legal documents.
- Proofreads documents and checks for appropriate formatting, spelling and grammar.
- Maintains attorney(s’) appointment calendar.
- Coordinates all client related travel.
- Maintains files in an efficient and effective manner.
- Prepares and updates attorney case lists.
- Receive, open, prioritize and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare materials for distribution via U.S. mail, fax, courier, messenger, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information in accordance with the firm policies.
- Interacts professionally with clients, attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, all other staff and other representatives outside of the firm.
- Ability to handle pressure, interruptions and multiple projects with frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Family Law.
- Experience working with a Case Management Program.
- High School Diploma Required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.