We are representing a Leasing Manager opportunity with a third-generation multi-family owner/operator in New York to help manage the leasing and marketing process for their 38-building portfolio. This is a wonderful opportunity to jump on the path toward Leasing Director, the end-goal for this position.
- Prospect management: advertising listings, managing prospects, and handling the corporate website.
- Leasing: screening applicants, preparing, closing, entering leases, and processing lease renewals.
- Tenant correspondence: general inquiries, rental inquiries, and notice preparation, etc.
- Accounting procedures: processing receivables and payables, coordinating the security deposit cycle from inception through refund, preparing tenant account analysis, and reconciliations for tenant disputes.
- Managing vendor documents: approving new vendors, keeping certificates of insurance, and workers compensation documents up to date.
- Supervising multiple leasing, administrative property managers, and overseeing all processes related to the above and any additional tasks associated with this role.
- This role is designed to keep current tenants happy and loyal and to attract new tenants. An upbeat, accommodating, and patient attitude is paramount!
- Strong computer skills with particular adeptness in Microsoft Office products and industry-specific software (Yardi, etc).
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.