The Atlantic Group is representing a Lease Administrator opportunity with a premier, rapidly expanding, and privately held Real Estate Company in Northern Philadelphia Suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Role works with abstracting leases, reviewing reoccurring charges to ensure accuracy, CPI rent escalations, and tracking critical lease dates
- Coordinate and follow up with the Asset Managers and Property Managers regarding the verification of building square footage, unit changes, rent commencement, move-in/out forms, holdover, major tenant information, Certificates of Insurance and other portfolio issues
- Partner with Construction and Property Management Departments on Tenant Improvement initiatives
- Privately-held, fast paced real estate organization experiencing organic growth and growth through M&A activity
- Bachelor’s, Associates, or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Lease Administration
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient in Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of Yardi or MRI database a plus
- Must have strong ability to interpret complex commercial lease language and related real estate documentation
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.