We are representing a Commercial Real Estate firm located in Westchester County, New York looking to hire a Lease Administration Analyst from their growing division.
Company and Position Highlights
- Calculate and prepare tenant billings for Common Area Maintenance, Insurance, Utilities, and Real Estate Taxes. Includes an analytical review of current year expenses to prior year expenses, providing explanation of any variances. Prepare organized, complete and uniform files supporting the billings in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Resolve tenant questions and disputes by researching and analyzing billings and lease language including CAM/Tax Audits. Ensure any revisions are done within the allotted timeframe or properly escalated to supervisor prior to the due date.
- Work closely with the Accounting, Leasing, Tenant Coordination, Property Management and Legal departments to assist with lease interpretations as it relates to tenant issues.
- Regular monitoring of tenant accounts, including collections and tenant contact
- Abstract, interpret, input, analyze and review information on leases, amendments, assignments, and other legal documents in accordance with departmental policies. Ensure that all applicable bills are prepared in accordance with lease terms. Determine appropriate charge types, MRI expense pool set ups as well as various calculation methods for charges.
- Participate in the due diligence for potential acquisitions. This includes the review of lease language and billings and verification to due diligence materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Accounting or Finance preferred; degrees in other business-related areas will be considered.
- 2 years of commercial real estate experience in corporate accounting, property accounting or lease administration required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.