We are representing a Lead Superintendent with a very well-established GC/CM based in the Delaware Valley, serving NJ, PA, DE, and MD.
- They focus on ground up construction in a number of markets, including healthcare, pharmaceutical, and higher education to name just a few
- Great working environment, very low employee turnover
- Large pipeline of work in to 2021
- Aggressive compensation and benefit program
- Major project for this position ready to start
- Prior experience as a Lead Superintendent with large project experience (> $150M single project) a must
- 15+ years of experience as a commercial GC/CM Superintendent
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple superintendents
- Experience running projects utilizing lean construction methods and using the Last Planner System
- Strong leadership skills for all project stakeholders – ability to adapt to feedback and rapidly change course direction
- Must provide top level risk management – all areas, identify/eliminate risks before they become schedule/financial roadblocks
- Thorough understanding of all CSI Divisions well and how they relate to each other
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.