We are representing a Project Superintendent position with a very well-established construction and development services firm headquartered in New York City to supervise the construction of high-end residential, stick-frame, high-end ($4 million) condos in Amenia, NY (near Poughkeepsie).
- They serve clients in diverse market sectors including hospitality, residential, commercial, office interiors, educational, healthcare, biotech, retail and cultural work
- An aggregate with over 100 years of experience managing large-scale and complex projects
- Employee-friendly work environment, great work/life balance
- Very high-end, great customer service – isn’t going to require babysitting
- Large pipeline of work in to 2022
- Manage and coordinate all subcontractors work
- Day-to-day supervision of on-site construction crew
- In-person interaction with customers
- Residential wood-frame high-end residential experience extremely important; needs to be adept with dealing with client’s, personable
- Lives in Westchester, Rockland County, Duchess County, or CT
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does no meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.