- Loan Servicing, including calculating loan balance, tracking receipts and payments and reconciling with
loan servicing software, review of loan documents, communication with borrowers, interacting with
investment analysts on the status of each loan;
- Documentation maintenance and record keeping, including communication with custodians and attorneys,
maintenance of loan files, UCC, insurance and mortgage filings, etc;
- Fund Accounting, including assistance with bank reconciliations, fund payments and deposits, interactions
with the external fund administrator, financial statements audit, and investment valuations, and;
- Management Company Accounting, including monthly financial reporting, budgets, maintenance of the
Quickbooks files, cash management, and payment of invoices.
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting, pe fund administration, or other finance related role
- Strong excel experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
$65,000- $75,000 + $10,000- $15,000 bonus (bonus is discretionary, pitch it as a discretionary bonus)