We are representing an IT Business Analyst role for one of the world’s most influential families. This company acts as a trusted advisor and manages current endeavors and long-term wealth planning and management.
- Has seen high growth over the past few years
- Tight-knit department where honesty and integrity are foundational values
- All members are uniquely valued, are encouraged to meet their potential and are given additional responsibilities that align with their capabilities and interests
- Evolve and mature the DFO IT organization, best practice processes, and capabilities by working with the IT Pillar Head
- Ensure that business stakeholders receive excellent customer service and operational support
- Maintain excellent thought partnership and strategic planning with the business on how to further best in class IT service and security
- Provide IT solutions & support that meet or exceed business requirements
- Help identify and manage risks associated with delivering new or changed business requirements
- Provide support and leverage to the IT Pillar Head in executing their responsibilities, including department, service provider, and stakeholder management, ad hoc service and information requests.
- Document and validate business requirements for new or changed IT applications and services.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for IT execution
- Ensure IT solution designs and implementations meet business requirements through inspection and quality testing.
- Provide excellent day-to-day IT support for the DFO
- Opportunity to take on IT projects based on abilities, aptitude, and interest
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2-4 years relevant experience in IT business analysis, including requirements gathering, analysis prioritization and management
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Prior experience with cloud based SaaS platforms (SalesForce, Azure, Appian, iManage experience preferred) is a plus
- Experience with technologies / languages such as SQL, Java, Web Services
- Experience supporting small to medium sized IT projects, certified Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
- Experience in ITIL/ITSM/LEAN/Six Sigma or other IT and business process improvement frameworks a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats as a part of a small team supporting a growing, and dynamic organization
- Eager to develop new skills and build on current skill set
- Self-Starter comfortable working independently and driven towards learning & development opportunities within a unique culture and set of principles
- High sensitivity to data confidentiality and IT Security
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.