We are representing a IT Audit role with an impactful and global Manufacturing company in Chester County.
Company & Position Highlights
- A publicly traded company, who is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to global issues
- One of the top companies in the Philadelphia area, offering superb benefits, work life balance, and focused on career growth
- A key position that will shape and lead company objectives through overseeing the auditing process, evaluating IT controls, evaluating risk, and educating the organization on regulatory compliance standards
- Identify important data to drive an effective and efficient audit process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, information systems or a related field
- 3+ years of public or large internal audit experience; CPA or CISA preferred
- Proficient in SAP testing and controls
- Ability to manage competing deadlines while remaining an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.