We are representing an IT Audit Manager position with a publicly-traded company in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will lead the planning and execution of Internal Audit projects and SOX audits
- Individual will work closely with the business and IT management is evaluating risk and identifying process improvements
- Department places a significant emphasis on training’s and professional development
- Publicly-traded company, prior SOX experience is required
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Great opportunity for somebody to hit the ground running and make a tangible impact within this growing firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 4+ years of relevant experience in public accounting and/or internal audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Travel 15-20%
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.