We are representing a top company consistently named on the Best Places to Work list with a handful of company perks and benefits. With annual sales in the billions and a large portfolio under its name this is a chance to join an unparalleled internal audit department.
Company & Position Highlights
- Located in the Greater Philadelphia area
- Reviews of end-to-end business processes
- Financial and compliance audits
- System pre- and post- implementation reviews
- Internal investigations
- Closing balance sheet/internal control reviews
- Bachelor’s IT, accounting, finance
- Experience within internal audit, public accounting, or IT
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to work both independently as well as on a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with project management
- Experience evaluating IT risk
- Experience with any of the following technologies, applications and audit software:
- ERP: SAP, Oracle EBS
- OS: Windows, UNIX / Linux, AS/400;
- DBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL;
- Network Infrastructure, Active Directory, Azure;
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS; and/or IDEA.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.