We are representing an IT Audit Lead opportunity with one of the world’s most dynamic companies headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will oversee the planning and execution of Internal Audit projects and SOX audits
- Individual will work closely with the business and IT management is evaluating risk and identifying process improvements
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Employees are regularly rotated out of Internal Audit and into business roles (i.e. Treasury, Finance, Marketing)
- Publicly-traded company, so prior SOX experience is required
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership as they will join a small but growing department
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 5+ years of audit experience; Big 4 experience preferred
- CISA, CPA, CIA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and SAP
- Limited travel (10%), some international
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.