We are representing an IT Audit Consultant opportunity with a leading organization located just outside of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will be integral in the planning and execution of Internal Audit projects and SOX audits
- Individual will work closely with the business and IT management in evaluating risk and identifying process improvements
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Great opportunity for somebody to hit the ground running and make a tangible impact within this top company
- Organization has a history of rotating it’s internal auditors around the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of relevant experience in public accounting and/or internal audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Minimal travel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.