As part of the IS Support the Enterprise Team, a successful IS Corporate Solutions Analyst will be a professional with knowledge of business processes including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, T&E, Payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management). The individual will possess analytical skills as well as having the ability to collaborate with other IS/IT colleagues across North America and Europe
- Monitor daily support issues via ticketing system, emails and contact with business users
- Provide Level 1 analysis, trouble shooting, testing and resolution executions to meet defined SLA’s
- Coordinate Level 2 support with Local and Central teams when necessary. Test and implement solutions as delivered to meet defined SLA’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing IS Corporate Solution Applications and Support.
- Strong analytic skills, problem resolution, business process, time management and communication skills.
- Experience in Corporate Solutions Applications including SAP FICO, Concur, SAP Success Factors.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non- technical audiences.
- Proficiency with MSOffice Suite and Incident Ticketing Systems.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion