We are representing an interesting Investor Reporting Manager position with a reputable private equity firm in Montgomery County, PA.
- This position has a broad focus to include investor reporting, day to day accounting, financial statements preparation, audits, and accounting system ownership related to private equity fund operations
- Opportunity to join a firm that is experiencing continued growth due to its sound investment model and portfolio company performance
- Well-known and successful companies exist in their portfolio
- Hard work is rewarded through promotions and competitive salary raises
- Department consists of top professionals with dynamic backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 4+ years of experience in accounting for private equity funds
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.