The Atlantic Group is looking for an Investor Relations Coordinator
- Investor Maintenance
- Assist Vice President of retail investor relations respond to requests for information
- LPs Subscription &Maintenance Process – Institutional Funds Only
- Periodic review of investor maintenance systems for SOX compliance
- Provide recommendations for updating processes to ensure continued efficiency
- Bachelor or Associates degree in communications, is desirable
- Experience in Customer Service, highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledgeable in MS Office. MS Excel proficiency required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.