Our client, a top alternative asset manager, is looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join its team of 3 – supporting 2 VPs across its hedge fund and private equity fund groups.
- Communicate effectively with senior management of the firm
- Maintain/implement efficient processes that are scalable in nature and ensure a controlled environment
- Ability to interact with clients on a daily basis, responding to questions and fielding requests
- Liaise with external counter-parties and internal support teams, as well as between client and senior managers at the firm
- Coordinate new fund launches by interacting with legal, technology, clients, portfolio managers and the operations team
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years experience
- Experience in a role at one or all of the following is a plus: asset management firm, private equity fund
- Well organized and extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Basic knowledge of structured products and stressed & distressed debt a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.