The Atlantic Group is looking for an Investor Relations/Investor Services Project Manager position for a world class Private Equity organization in Midtown NYC.
- Assist in coordinating and executing on investor relations and communications initiatives
- Aid in the development, maintenance and evolution of marketing collateral, the website and other marketing and branding related projects
- Maintain technology platforms, including investor relations team CRM and fundraising portal
- Participate in the planning and coordination of the firm’s annual Limited Partner conference as well as other smaller scale events that take place throughout the year, including the Limited Partner Advisory Committee meeting and networking events for prospective investors
- Work across the investor relations, as well as the legal and compliance team to stay current on industry rules and regulationsMaintain a working knowledge of the industry landscape and key participants (both limited partners and competitors to the firm)
- 4-6 years in Investor Relations at a PE or hedge fund firm
- CRM experience required. Clienteer preferred
- Excellent data/technology skills preferred (VBA, light coding, etc)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.