The Analyst, Investor Relations will assist in the full range of investor marketing activities including preparing investor materials, assisting in investor communications and meetings, and maintaining marketing intelligence and investor database repository.
- Drafting, editing and production of investor marketing materials including materials required for regular investor calls/meetings and fund marketing materials
- Coordinate and assist in the completion of required investor due diligence materials;
- Work alongside the VP, Investor Relations to prepare for and participate in meetings with existing and potential investors including ongoing relationship meetings, solicitations and due diligence sessions
- Maintain investor communication records through our investor CRM database repository
- Monitoring trade publications & news sources to identify potential investors and new business opportunities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional services role such as investment banking, asset management, investment consulting or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related subject from accredited university
- Substantial knowledge of global capital markets including potential investors, common products and rules and regulations
- Knowledge of collateralized reinsurance and ILS market preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.