We are representing an Investment Senior Manager opportunity with Wealth Management start up in the Philadelphia Main Line.
- Role has full oversight on the investment portfolio from an accounting/reporting standpoint
- Very large portfolio including multiple trusts and trading partner organizations
- Reports to CFO and Finance Director
- Hands on position. Will hire staff under the accounting senior managers as the family office continues to develop
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Mix of public and industry experience desired
- CPA preferred
- Entrepreneurial, hands on, self-starter, good communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.