Hedge Fund / Private Equity Investment Associate at start-up value-oriented investment firm that applies a private equity approach to investing in the public markets. The Firm will manage long-term capital for endowments, foundations, family offices and other institutional investors.
Company & Position Highlights
- Deep dive fundamental analysis – value oriented / activist investments; primarily long investment strategy w/ flexibility to invest in shorts opportunistically
- Investments across all sectors
- Long holding period
- Multiple months of research & evaluation prior to making an investment
- Team culture / very transparent & collaborative
- Incoming investors understand and are aligned with firm’s disciplined and systematic approach to investing
- 4-5 years of work experience; top schools w/ top grades
- MBA agnostic
- Prior experience in PE, IB or similar long oriented fundamental shops
- Must have high EQ as the role requires a high degree of interaction with C-level executives / portfolio company management team
- Must be able to generate ideas and work on ideas generated from other with equal enthusiasm and dedication
- Passionate, driven, enthusiastic about the job
- Must be a researcher at heart
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.