We are representing an Investment Accounting Director opportunity with an industry-leading insurance company headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will focus on investment accounting, financial reporting, and accounting policy
- This role is newly created, so offers a ton of opportunity for a strong person to come in and forge an impact
- Individual will have experience with STAT and GAAP reporting as well as knowledge of fixed income securities and derivatives
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience with in valuations
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, BNY Eagle preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.