We are representing an International Tax – Senior opportunity with a prominent Company in Chester County.
- A public innovative global leader in its sector with over a billion in revenue experiencing tremendous growth with an ever-expanding and rapidly changing environment
- Newly created position at the Senior level answering to the Director assisting multinational entities with their global tax planning and compliance needs
- A dynamic Company committed to top quality performance where the focus is on employee development while maintaining a fun environment which includes an onsite gym and cafeteria
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting and/or Finance; CPA and/or Masters in Tax are strongly preferred
- 5+ years of Big 4 and/or a combination of public and private of tax with a deep understanding GAAP and SOX compliance
- A strategic self-starter who can problem solve on-the-fly, enjoys working cross-functionally in a stellar team atmosphere
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.