We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor (IT) opportunity with a publicly traded company in the Philadelphia area.
Company and Position Highlights
- Position will consist of an exciting hybrid of responsibilities pertaining to both IT and Business Process controls
- Individual will obtain extensive knowledge of the company’s internal control environment and foster key relationships with stakeholders
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Great opportunity for somebody to step into a leadership role within Internal Audit at a dynamic organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 2+ years of relevant experience in public accounting (Big Four preferred) and/or internal audit
- CISA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially SAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.