We are representing an Internal Audit Manager opportunity with an international organization located in the western Philadelphia suburbs.
- This position is a leadership role within the Internal Audit department of one of the most reputable organizations around
- This role will focus on maintaining the audit plan and risk assessment for the global business as well as being responsible for the execution of fieldwork
- Individual will get consistent exposure to leadership and obtain detailed knowledge of all aspects of operations
- The corporate headquarters are state of the art and employees enjoy unique perks specific to the company
- The organization is comprised of top professionals that create a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 8+ years of relevant experience—preferably public accounting (Big 4)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- CPA/CIA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.