We are representing an incredible Internal Audit Manager position with a global manufacturing company located near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- This role will focus on the design and execution of the internal control framework, associated policies, and maintenance of the internal GRC tool
- Position will work closely with international colleagues and include travel (post-COVID)
- Opportunity for somebody to make a tangible impact at an industry-leading organization
- Currently working remotely due to COVID-19
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 6+ years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred) and/or corporate accounting
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- CPA preferred
- GRC software experience preferred
- Spanish language skills a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.