We are representing an Internal Audit Manager position with a retail company in the Philadelphia region.
- Exciting office culture and the opportunity to collaborate with bright and energetic professionals
- Reports to the Director of Internal Audit – will need to possess strong expertise in internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Role involves a unique blend of responsibilities related to process management and people management
- Exposure to cross-functional global projects and SOX compliance programs
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits (including employee discounts), with strong growth potential
- Candidates must have 7+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry.
- CPA or CIA is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.