We are representing an Internal Audit Manager opportunity with an industry-leading insurance company headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position is a great opportunity to focus on operational audits, data analytics, and process automation
- This group adds significant value across the organization and affords individuals direct exposure to leadership
- Individual will obtain experience with broker dealers, asset managers, and other life insurance companies
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting and/or financial services organization preferably registered investment advisors (RIAs)
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.