We are representing an Internal Audit Analyst opportunity with one of the world’s most dynamic companies headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will support the planning and execution of Internal Audit projects and SOX audits
- Individual will work closely with the business and management in evaluating risk and identifying process improvements
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company, prior SOX experience is required
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a relevant field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of audit experience, Big Four (Big 4) experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Oracle
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.