We are representing an Intermediate Architecture Designer position for developer based in Philadelphia that specializes in mixed-use multi-family and commercial projects throughout the mid-Atlantic. Extraordinary opportunity to garner experience on the client side as your earn your IDP hours.
- Experience with various building types and stages of design and development
- Strong management and organization skills
- High level of design and technical ability
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and be a self-starter
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 2-5 years of experience in all phases of design, from schematic through construction administration, experience in workplace and/or medical buildings is a plus
- Strong organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, collaborate in-house, and with external consultants
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proficiency AutoCAD
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.