We are representing an intermediate architectural design position with an under-the-radar firm behind such exciting brands as Rumble Boxing, Equinox, Soul Cycle, Exhale Spas, and a booming on-line retailer that is expanding their brick-and-mortar presence (further details will be disclosed for those who express interest). Despite the firm’s laid-back culture, their client list is steadily growing, and they seek a designer who can join their team, offer their opinion and support all project phases.
- Provide support on all phases of a project, from schematics through construction administration
- Work closely with the client team regarding corporate standards, helping oversee construction schedules so that stores open on time and at budget, and travels
- Create BIM models (the company works in Revit so having a basic understanding is required)
- Travel across the country to various store sites
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 1-6 years of experience in all phases of design, from schematic through construction administration, experience in workplace and/or retail encouraged
- Retail and experiential interiors experience, a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and collaborate in-house and with external consultants
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proficiency AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites and other necessary technical tools for the project
- Legally eligible to work in the United States with proficiency in the English language
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.