We are representing an Information Systems Auditor opportunity with one of the best and most successful organizations in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will focus on the evaluation of the company’s internal controls infrastructure; specifically, testing about SOX IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT dependencies
- Individual will work closely with business partners to identify and mitigate any control deficiencies
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company with a number of business segments
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of relevant work experience with in valuations
- CISA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to pick up ERP systems
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.