We are representing an Indirect Tax Analyst role with a public company experiencing tremendous growth.
Highlights of the Company and Position
- Company is thriving
- International, mission-driven medical device firm
- Excellent quality of life with a lot of growth opportunities
- Great compensation package including rich medical benefits
- Would be joining a well pedigreed and fast paced team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Indirect tax, Sales and Use, and compliance experience
- Professional presentation, strong communication skills and personable demeanor
- Desire to grow in a fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.