The Atlantic Group is representing an Income Tax Manager opportunity with a growing real estate organization in the Reading, PA area.
- Expanding and highly profitable organization
- Reports to Chief Accounting Officer
- Position will handle all taxes for the company including both corporate and partnership compliance and planning
- Strong Compensation and has very strong work life balance
- Covid update: In office 5 days/week with flexibility
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 7+ years public or corporate tax experience
- MUST HAVE partnership tax experience
- Real estate industry or clients would be ideal
- Good personal skills – will work closely with senior leadership
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.