We are representing an Income Tax Accountant opportunity with a reputable & global manufacturing company in the Lehigh Valley area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Industry leading manufacturing company with global operations
- Many options for promotion, advancement, and rotations into other areas of the business
- Reports to directly to the Director of Income Tax Accounting
- Part of the corporate accounting team, not the tax department
- Monitor compliance with the Company’s internal control framework as it relates to income tax accounting and document testing performed to insure compliance with Sarbanes–Oxley control requirements
- Assist in the review and booking of income tax provision journal entries into SAP
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years public or corporate with experience in tax
- Detailed technical experience with the OneSource tax provision system
- Strong technical knowledge and experience at a Big 4 accounting firm or comparable industry experience at a multinational corporation, providing at least 3 years of work experience in a US-multinational tax
- Strong desire to be a part of building a best in class income tax accounting team
- CPA/MST highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.