The Atlantic Group is representing an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a HVAC – Plumbing Estimator role in the Lehigh Valley area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Leader in mechanical engineering specializing in design, build, and maintenance service.
- Big on customer service.
- This position will work alongside a team of Senior Estimators to prepare HVAC cost estimates – including HVAC sheet metal, duct, plumbing and piping takeoffs.
- Attending pre-bid meetings to determine scope specifics and project needs.
- Produce Request for Information (RFI’s) as needed to clarify any unclear items.
- Reviewing project specifications, drawings, specs, and agenda.
- Minimum of 2 years field experience in sheet metal, or pipe installation in a commercial or industrial environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to maximize time-management and efficiencies.
- Ability to successfully distill complex technical information into clear, concise yet comprehensive proposals.
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines while managing multiple projects concurrently.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.