Atlantic Group is currently representing a commercial HVAC contractor seeking candidates for Junior and Senior HVAC Piping Estimator positions located in Southern New Jersey. The successful candidate will enjoy being hands on and involved in a team-oriented culture where individual and company success are highly valued. Experience estimating HVAC piping is a must.
- Oversight of estimating on construction projects, specifically in commercial HVAC piping.
- Liaise with construction teams and subcontractors to negotiate proposals, properly plan projects and keep them on schedule, review docs, and establish accurate scopes of work.
- Manage bid preparation, take offs and pricing for both plan & spec and design build projects.
- Assist Project managers in change order estimates.
- 2-15+ years of experience as an estimator, with experience in commercial HVAC piping required.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of strong teamwork and desire to work for a company that emphasizes team culture.
- Software knowledge including Bluebeam, AutoCAD, and estimating with on-screen takeoff preferred.
- Past experience creating conceptual estimate for design build projects a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.