Atlantic Group is currently representing a HVAC Controls Specialist opportunity who will work as an integral part of the company’s team supporting one of their clients on-site in Montgomery County, PA. The successful candidate will have a strong background in commercial and industrial HVAC, plus extensive experience with controls and BAS.
- Oversee and support preconstruction and construction activities, as well as on-site service operations.
- Stay up to date on current HVAC systems and their requirements for operation.
- Assist with purchasing hardware and software required for site updates.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating on-site activities relative to the installation of controls systems.
- Regularly provide service by testing control systems and recommending maintenance updates.
- Liaise directly with customers, provide updates, and train employees as necessary.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience with a focus on electronic/mechanical systems.
- 3-10+ years of relevant HVAC Controls experience.
- Hands on experience programming HVAC controls software.
- Proven history of developing and maintaining relationships with customers and internal/external partners.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.